Terms & Conditions
At Eklavya, we respect your right to privacy .
The personal information share and exchanged with Eklavya Shopping Cart will not be shared, sold, disclosed, revealed to third party in any form, for any purposes, at any time. All contacts and sales information included the information/queries from us will remain confidential.
Terms and conditions
- For all orders placed through bank transfer, the above delivery schedule will be applicable from date of payment credited to our bank account.
- In an unlikely event, if the book ordered is not in stock, the payment made will be refunded, or a gift voucher (125 % of the value of the ordered book) will be issued.
- Return of books/material - If the book delivered is damaged or the wrong title/material has been sent, it will be replaced. If the original book is recalled, Pitara will bear the cost of recall. Such complaints will be entertained only if they are lodged within one week of the delivery and found valid.
- Refund/replacement will be initiated as soon as we receive the product from you.
- A return can be initiated for an entire order and also if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity.
- There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Advance payment is necessary before confirmation of the order.
- Payment once confirmed are not refundable.
Returns / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No return/refund of the confirmed orders.
- Replacement of damaged/incomplete books supplied may be made with free postal charges.
Though there are sufficient safe guards maintained on online sale but for any technical error beyond the control of service provider shall not become a ground for any legal dispute or claim.
In case of any dispute/legal claim the matter may be settled under the Bhopal jurisdictions only.
Circumstances beyond PitaraKart’s Control:
It is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond PitaraKart’s control. These include but are not limited to Act of God" e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; "Force Majeure" e.g. war plane crash or embargo; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the Shipment, even if known to PitaraKart; riot or civil commotion; any act or emission by a person not employed or contracted by PitaraKart e.g., receiver, third party, customs or other government official; industrial action